Virtual Box OSE

I am using Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE) right now. Some times I interest to try other Linux Distro or other Operating System, but still want to keep working on LMDE. I only have one PC and one hardisk. I could make a new empty partition on my hardisk, but this would make my PC become a dual boot system. I don't like dual boot system.

And I think the better solution is using Virtualization. It is my lucky day, that we have virtual box ose in Debian repository. I install it using "Software Manager" in Administration menu. After properly installed, I can access Virtual Box via "System Tools" Menu.

Virtual Box Ose on Linux Mint Debian Edition

And then the journey to other linux distro is begin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to delete saved Username/Password when you browse password protected folder on network in win 7?

Installing NGINX, PHP and MYSQL on Linux Mint 9

Cpanel Default Web Page