Installing IPFire Router Firewall on Virtual Box OSE

Just for experiment, I install IPFire router firewall in virtual box inside my PC that running Linux Mint Debian Edition.

IPFire is a wellknown router firewall linux distro today. In my opinion, IPFire is more like IPCOP router firewall, but has more integrated modules in default installation. The installation process is more like IPCOP. IPFire easy to use and administered through its web admin page.

Since my PC only has on ethernet card, so I missed the RED network configuration, but all install process is completed. The RED interface can be setup later by running setup command.

See the installation process video on Youtube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to delete saved Username/Password when you browse password protected folder on network in win 7?

Installing NGINX, PHP and MYSQL on Linux Mint 9

Cpanel Default Web Page