Your server's SSL certificate for cpanel will expire in less than 30 days

I managed CentOs Server with Cpanel inside.
One day, I receive warning like this:
Your server's SSL certificate for cpanel will expire in less than 30 days. You need to install a new certificate as soon as possible. You can install a new certificate using WHM's "Manage Service SSL Certificates" interface: https://my.server.com:2087/scripts2/manageservicecrts (Main >> Service Configuration >> Manage Service SSL Certificates).

This warning is not indicate a problem in my server. This just a warning that I need to reset SSL certificate on my server. So here the solution to this warning:
  • I Login to my server via WHM.
  • Then I Go to "Service Configuration" menu and then to "Manage Service SSL Certificates" sub menu.
  • I Click "Reset Certificate" button that corresponding to the service which need a new certificate.
  • After that the self signed certificate is renewed for one year ahead.
I hope the above explanation will give solution to all of you too. Do you? Send your experience below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to delete saved Username/Password when you browse password protected folder on network in win 7?

Installing NGINX, PHP and MYSQL on Linux Mint 9

Cpanel Default Web Page