I try to install it on localhost and in my production server, a Centos server that managed by Cpanel. The steps are:
- I download the Orange HRM source code from http://www.orangehrm.com/download.php. I download OrangeHRM 2.6.3 Stable Release for Linux which has .tar.gz extension.
- I upload orangehrm-220.127.116.11.tar.gz file into my server and place it in public_html directory. I upload it using Cpanel File Manager.
- I extract orangehrm-18.104.22.168.tar.gz into public_html directory.
- I change the owner and the group off all directory and all file inside public_html to nobody, since apache in Cpanel server run as nobody. To change the owner and the group of all file inside public_html, I had to be a root first.
- I create an orangehrm database and a user that has all privilege to orangehrm database.
- From my browser, I call www.my-domain.com and follow the installation wizard.
Employee database, Company Structure, Time sheets, absences, etc.