How to Record Revision on Libre (Open) Office Writer

When I work together with my partners in my office, sometimes I should make some revision on a document that proposed by my partner.

It is easy to modify the word document with Libre Office Writer, but I want to track what character, word or sentences that I have changed, so my partner can easily find my revision.

In Libre Office Writer, after I open a word document, then I go to the "Edit" menu. From "Edit" menu, I choose "Changes" sub-menu and then give a check mark on "Record" sub-menu.
revision libre office writer

After I do the above operation, I found that when I type a revision on the opened document, it will typed on orange. So my partner will easily find what I have revised. When I deleted a character, word or sentences, the deleted character/word/sentences would become a single strikethrough character/word/sentences.
revised and deleted libre office writer

So, it easy to collaborate with other staff using Libre (Open) Office Writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHP CMS, Framework, Gallerry, Forum

Linux Distro List and Other *NIX OS

How to delete saved Username/Password when you browse password protected folder on network in win 7?